OUR APPROACH TO BRIDAL – Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
We are here to make sure you get exactly what you want for this momentous milestone. To that end, we carry designers with customizable options. We find out what you want and work with you to create the perfect piece, instead of carrying generic inventory we try to convince you to buy. More about our unique process can be found at the bottom of this page. This is a special time and we are thrilled to be a part of it. Brands we carry include the following:
A.JAFFE, a world-renowned company known for customizing bridal jewelry since 1892, offers an array of finely-styled, timeless and classic bridal jewelry. Their exclusive Signature Series features rings with unique square European shanks, offering more comfort than traditional, rounded shanks, and each ring has an engraved “A” set with a small diamond. Within the Signature Series, there are a variety of design styles.
Ever & Ever
Talented, passionate designers carefully curate each original Ever & Ever® design, then they turn the creative process over to you. You customize the stone shape, size, and metal quality bringing to life your bridal vision. We create your ever&ever® ring using exceptional precious metals, advanced manufacturing technology, and expert craftsmanship.
Breuning is a dynamic fine jewelry manufacturer attuned to today’s consumer. Offering designs that range from contemporary to classic, Breuning’s collections feature wedding bands, earrings, rings, pendants and pins in 14k and 18k gold. Family-owned for over 75 years, Breuning continues a tradition of fine craftsmanship and outstanding designs.
The German jewelry manufacturer NIESSING – founded in 1873 – designs state-of-the-art, highly contemporary rings, jewelry and watches. NIESSING’s mission is to manufacture impeccable, exceptionally-crafted products created with only the highest quality materials. In recent years, NIESSING products have been honored with many German and International design awards. Today, NIESSING continues to develop new designs and technology, building on tradition while extending their product range with modern, unique designs.
Buying an Engagement Ring: The Process Defined
Our philosophy when it comes to engagement rings at Johnson Jewelers is to work with you to get the exact ring you want. Because of this, the process takes time. You won’t be in and out of the store in one day with a new ring. Depending on your requirements and the designer you choose, five weeks is the minimum amount of time it will take to create your ring. Here’s a look at the process:
- Browse our selection of rings to get an idea of what you like and what we carry.
- Schedule an appointment to discuss your timeline, budget, and requirements with our certified gemologist.
- At your meeting, you will narrow down your center stone requirements and select a band/setting. This can take a couple of meetings. We do not rush the process.
- We search for the center stone that meets your requirements and once we find a couple, we have them shipped to our store. You will then have another meeting with our gemologist to review the selections. You decide if you want to keep one or have us continue the search.
- Once you select your stone, your ring (the band/setting) is made with the exact dimensions of the center stone that you selected.
- The band is sent to our store and our onsite jeweler/goldsmith sets the stone.
- It is then inspected, cleaned, and polished by our gemologist.
- You can then come in to pick up your ring and the rest is up to you!
If you want to create a completely custom design, the process is similar, but usually takes a couple extra meetings and of course, more time.