Here’s what’s in store for the Johnson Jewelers Blog
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a refreshing start to this new decade. I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Karen and I just joined the Johnson Jewelers team. I am a longtime Puyallup resident, a wife, mom, and have a career background in Information Technology. One of my many duties is to run our social media and I’m very excited to revive this blog. We have so many great ideas to bring you!
We would also love to get your ideas on what you would like to see. Please leave us a comment with any and all ideas you have on what topics would interest you. Here are just a few of the topics we will be posting throughout this year:
- Maker spotlights from guest bloggers featuring our talented local artisans that we carry in store.
- Tips for picking out fine jewelry for all budgets.
- How sustainability and eco-friendly practices relate to jewelry.
- Behind the scenes, showcasing what goes in to making a custom piece of jewelry.
- Tips for protecting your jewelry investment.
- What to look for when picking out an engagement ring and wedding ring.
- Sharing the local love – we’ll show you some other great Puyallup treasures.
We also invite you to come in and check out our new store layout. We’ve moved some things around inside to make your shopping experience the best it can be. We are in the same downtown Puyallup location, 103 S. Meridian. Look for the iconic clock outside our store. We are constantly adding new pieces in store too!
We hope to see you and hear from you soon!